The Corporate COVID Safety Plan
1. Take every Step to America Working
- Communicate and Educate Your Workforce
- Create a Healthy Hygiene Campaign
2. Appoint a COVID Safety Management Team
- Limit Business Travel
- Non-Essential Employees Should Work Remotely
- Stay Compliant To Regulations: Sick Leave Laws, FMLA, ADA, HIPAA & Workers' Comp
3. Do No Harm
- Don't Lose The Progress That We Have Made
- Protect All Employees and Personal Waste areas
- Keep Infection Rate Down
- Provide PPE (Mask, Gloves, Sanitizers)
4. Launch a "T&T" Program: Triage and Tracing
- Identify Those Who Are Sick & Isolate Them So They Don't Transmit The Virus To Others
- Start your employee's day with a COVID Safety Screen
- Monitor Developments on a Daily Basis
- Limit and Screen Visitors to the Workplace
- Quarantine Potentially Exposed Employees (Even if They Do Not Exhibit Symptoms)
- Encourage Sick Employees to Stay Home & Immediately Send Sick Employees Home
What is Your COVID Safety Plan?
If you would like to know more about us or have any questions about our COVID Safety Plan for your business, please request a quote, give us a call, or send us an email.
We can’t wait to hear from you!